Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oh for f**ks sake!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh for f**ks sake!!!
    Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:35am

GAH.  Now, I can say with indisputable evidence that there is indeed a god.  I can tell you this because he keeps f**king with me!!!

Remember last week when I took the wefts out and it was a nightmare?  took hours and a whole 8oz bottle of the liquid gold remover.

Well I redid them with liquid gold, and I LIKED them this time!!! This morning, less then a friggin week after I installed them, with liquid gold, the wefts just like, fall out.

Everything was fine last night, and I took a shower this morning.  I was de tangling my hair and the bottom weft just comes out.  I feel in my head and most of them had slipped, and were loose!  with no remover or yanking of any kind, I took out 75% of my hair like it was nothing.

... I think the hair gremlins have been visiting me in my sleep.  *sigh*

kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:53am

ihate those, stupid hair removing gremlins. I caught them at it once, they're ugly lil green things

hehe

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:55am
I think its one of those little things out of the sprite advert, but on a serious note, maybe it was a faulty bottle of LG cos that is way spooky.  You know what he's telling you ooooooooo single strand ooooooooo single strand oooooooooooooo single strand oooooooo put in single strand he he he he xx
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 12:09pm
I want to put in single strand but I think my hairs too short

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:20pm
How long is it now chick, how long was it last time you did it x
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:42pm
its the same length it was last time, but my hair isnt bleached and in much better condition, so its more "slippery", as opposed to my over processed hair that would latch onto anything
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:56pm
I know the Chrissy V bond is a lot more expensive, but I have had good experiences with it on many people.  It will stay in the hair for a good 6-8 weeks with the sandwich technique.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 3:24pm
Do your hair with shrinkies again chick but tip with keratin.  I've been doing this for the last few of months with my clients and they are reporting back to me in shock that not one has come out and most of them yet.  I assure you that they will not slip out if you do that and Amm's remover still removes the residue so its a brilliant result for me and my clients. xxx
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 3:28pm
Are you covering the tips with any nail glue?  Are the tips melting with the shrinkie? If you are not coating with anything, are you able to reuse the hair?  So many questions, so little time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 4:55am
No no nail glue.  Yes the tips melt with the shrinkie and yes I can reuse the hair xxx
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 4:07pm
hmmm, so how are you removing the shrinkies so the loose hair doesn't get all clumped up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 9:28am
I'm not sure what you mean? x
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 9:38am
The loose hair comes out like it would with most methods.When you pull the shrinkie down and off the hair,the trapped hair comes with it(sometimes)Or washes away with the breakdown of the glue?There shouldnt be any clumping.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 10:16am
That's what I thought????x
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 1:10pm
What sticks are you useing to tip amanda?

Edited by marie87

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 3:16pm
X10 chick xx
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 4:21pm
Ok, so what I meant was, when you pull the shrinkie down the length of the hair(takedown) does the exten. hair still stay intact in a tip formation, or do you have all these loose hairs that you have to try to line up again to make into a tip to reuse.    Does that make more sense?  My LG is in the mail, and I am ready to tip once it arrives, and if I don't have to add another step of nail glue that would be awesome!!!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 5:51pm
Now I understand.If you tip good it should come out intact.When i did shrinkies,I did not coat in nailglue.I just used LG.Most of the tips came out intact,but a few fell apart.They molded back together real easy though.I hope that helps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 7:20pm
I find the keratin is brill because its a one step, comes out with Amm's remover and when you've done them you can pile all the strands together because they don't stick together like LG x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic