Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kim and karen cut and color updates....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kim and karen cut and color updates....
    Posted: August 11 2005 at 7:34pm

i have decided to keep the updates coming and im very happy to hear that many of you enjoy them   after all they are fun!!!

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 10:54am

I like the updates.  People get way too uptight on a message board.  If you don't like it don't read it.  You tend to get caught up in small changes, but thats called enthusiasm and I wouldn't discourage it. 

I do think that actual pictures of the person, rather than just the odd angle of the nape are more interesting. Can't wait to see Karen as a platinum blonde.  I don't think it will be her best look but it will be an interesting enough change.  She is freaking hot. 

Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 10:15pm

YES PLEASE LOVEBOBS DON'T STOP POSTING PICS!!! of your wife and your sister in-laws hair because lovebobs I always look forward to seeing your updates of your wifes and sister in-laws pics of there hair especially considering my name is paulBOB so you probably know that I love bob hair cuts

Paulbob

JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 9:11pm
Keep the updates coming bro!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 8:35pm
I am new to posting on here but been read this board for a few years now boblover i love your updates you are a lucky man to have a wife that love short hair as much as you do . i have a few question for you. karen how short she planning on going and she bleaching her hair really blonde that will look so hot on her. How short is kim going to get her nape cut with she goes aline.
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 3:04pm
I can't see how she (Karen) will better her look in pictures 28 and 29.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 2:11pm

im very happy to hear this

i have added a new picture of karen pic#66

do you guys/gals like the new blond  karen with bangs???? http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=428646903 9&idx=45

buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 10:53am
Sure Keep thr updates going, just limit the number of threads that's all !
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 3:45am

Sorry if I've come across as a complainer. I like your updates,just wish it was in one thread.

Applogies if you feel offended.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 12:24am

Hey, I LIKE the updates...don't worry about those who complain.  Remember, this is the internet, and many people (myself included) have sounded overly harsh in reply's. 

Thanks

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:01pm

i feel the kim and karen updates have run their course on the hairborad   i am considering retiring the updates on kim and karen and their hair adventures i have had many negative comments and feel like its old news to you short hair fans..........

karen at the moment has medium length hair thats dyed blondish with heavy bangs== and kim has her bob that she got a little over a year ago when she cut off about a foot

kim plans on shying away from the one length  and having her hair re-cut in an a-line bob, re-stacking the back SHORT  and dying it  DARK brown VERY SOON (her friend @toni & guy is gonna do it fer $20)

karen is soon planning on a shorter cut keeping the bangs heavy and going much (gwen stefani) BLONDER

if you short hair fans still want me to do the updates ill need to hear from yas  ASAP  if i get 10 fans wanting more ill keep it going if not ill keep it to myself..............

let me know

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic