Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My first order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first order
    Posted: August 05 2005 at 2:25am

I am currently building my own hair extension supply site, I am going to sell  indian hair. I was wondering if you gurls could help me out, I am about to make my first order and dont have four or five thousand bucks laying around to order every color and texture of hair, so to start off what colors do you that i have to carry? and what textures? Does anyone think i should just order virgin hair to start off and then go to processed? also i think i am going to carry 3 diff lengths 18, 22, and 28 do you think that is a good idea? sorry for all the questions but i am in need of help.

Edited by FabulousHairExt
fyi I know my spelling sux!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 2:46am
I'm assuming based on your previous posts that you're interested in importing some stuff from RK/indianhairs.com?

If it were me, I'd stick with unprocessed/uncolored hair and go with the natural straight (which is actually wavy after washing) and order some as machine weft and some as hand-tied.

While RK is a great bargain, the majority of the lighter colors are not getting good reviews. Anything above a #6 I wouldn't recommend now. Since I've gotten the hang of coloring now, I have to say the hair (when starting black to dark brown) comes out MUCH better when giving it TLC with 30 vol developer and bleaching. Lord knows how they process that hair to blonde but it's not making people very happy, I know that.

Also, stick with remy single drawn and order 2-4" longer than what the market seems to be buying right now. I'd never order 18" hair if I wanted to wear it 18" so adjust for people needing to trim off the manky ends.

Write an email to Ravi over at indianhairs and inquire about bulk order pricing. You may even be able to get a lower price than what's advertised on the site.

I expect a kickback if you get a great price.

Hahahahah! Just kidding.

Err...no I'm not.

FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 4:02am
thanx amm , you crack me up! I *think* i am going to carry the indian hair's hair in 22, 26,and 30 inches. do you think bohyme is good? i was thinking of selling some of that to.
fyi I know my spelling sux!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic