Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

free conditioners in hair color boxes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: free conditioners in hair color boxes
    Posted: August 05 2005 at 5:27am
iam a true beliver that those work. i started using them since i bleached my hair and the very first time i was amazed on how soft they leave it. i have since switched over to loreal natural thearapy i purchased at sallys. i have yet to see results and its only been (2) days since used so i will come bacc and let you all know what happend, it comes highly recommended.
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2005 at 6:48pm
I LOVE those conditioners.  Do you mean you bought just the conditioner at Sally's, or a haircolor which contained the conditioner?  I'd love to know where I could get that stuff by itself as I refuse to color my hair anymore.
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 2:21pm
I love those too! I just dyed my hair a couple hours ago and it feels amazing right now. They should make them available on the shelves. 
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
august29th2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote august29th2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 11:11am
you can buy a big tube of the feria conditioner at sally's beauty supply..... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic