Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

in desprate need of make up help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sam@ok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam@ok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: in desprate need of make up help
    Posted: August 07 2005 at 5:14am

hi.

i live in the countryside but its nr liverpool

and was wondering wot make up i could wear i have never put make up on my self but i have had it done in college when i was doing hairdressing

makes me laff really me 1

this is me and i hope some one could help i dont have a clue on foundation blusher, eye powder, lipstick people say i dont need mascara as my lashes are all ready long and stand out

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 6:35am
Hi sam! I just finished hairdressing college, I did city and guilds. Anyway, about your makeup..
Youre skin looks really pretty so maybe just look for a tinted moisturiser instead of foundation(if it has spf it in thats even better) just to even it out a little. If you feel your eyelashes are long enough, then just try using an eyelash curler to give them a really flirty look and a little mascara to make them a bit thicker.
Try a pretty lipgloss and some bronzer. I like the powder bronzers better i find them easier to apply. Anyway there are loads of threads here with tips and stuff about makeup and lots of sites that help you just need to do a search on the internet. Makeup is awesome cuz its just plain fun and you can do anything with it!  Let me know if you need anymore help:)

sam@ok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam@ok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 10:53am

hiya aseya

thanx for that info hun ill be going to the wholesalers today so ill get some new make up and try it out.

congrats for finishing hairdressing college hun

i done a G.N.V.Q Level 1 / 2 / 3  - (3 yrs in total) but well worth it i think lol will let ya know if i need anymore help thanx again hun x

sam xx

LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 3:27pm
As far as colors, you should go for blackberry, chocolate, brick red, black
cherry or caramel lipcolors. For eyeshadow, skip pastels and try purple,
plum, shimmery brown or gold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic