Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEDU?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ladychoong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladychoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEDU?
    Posted: August 07 2005 at 4:40pm
I was on folica.com and i was wondering has any1 tried da sedu hair straightner, cos i've read good reviews, dat have been backed up with pics.
-ladychoong-
if u luv and respect urself others will too
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 9:28am
I have the sedu.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 12:04pm
I have the Sedu, and yes, it is worth every penny. There is only one word to describe it: Amazing. It is great. I've had mine for a year now, and just couln't live without it. My hair is not damaged at all. The iron itself is very lightweight and heats up super fast. I've never had a problem with it, and I don't exactly treat it the way I should. I've dropped it a couple of times, and always wrap the cord around it, even though I know I am not supposed to. Even after all the abuse, it is still going strong. I introduced my little sister to it, and now, not only does she own one, but about 10 of her friends as well. One thing though, if you flat iron your hair, good deep conditioners, protein treatments, heat protection sprays and regular trims are a must, to keep your hair healthy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic