Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

generic subject - help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adam_ant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: generic subject - help
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 6:20am

what kind of hair would suit my friend? like what length would suit her face? at the moment she has waist length hair

this was her a few years ago with short hair

what do people think?

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 9:28am
She looks fine. Why are you asking? Are you trying to get her to make a change?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:43pm

Hip length hair speaking.

Your friend looks great!

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
adam_ant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 6:54pm
its more sort of for future refference, hard to explain really
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 8:30pm
Future reference?  Now I'm even more confused.

And... I would think that if she were interested in changing her hair, then she would be the one here asking for advice.
jkat118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkat118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:13pm

I agree with all of the above posts!  I think she looks fine with her hip length hair.  A lot of people would love to have that length --myself included!  I agree with Dave as well.  I just can't see where you're trying to go with this topic?  Maybe we could hear from her and find out who really wants the change here! 

adam_ant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 6:48pm
her internet doesnt work, but basically,we want to know what face shape she has. she's keeping her hair long a the moment, but people are prone to change and we want to know if she does want change, what would be a good one?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 1:02am
Well, she looks much better with the long hair than either of the two short styles you showed us.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic