Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

neutrogena acne fade peel update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: neutrogena acne fade peel update
    Posted: August 10 2005 at 7:37pm

i've been using the  neutrogena fade peel for about a month now..the first week or two, i realized this will need some help...by itself, it is effective on new pimples..as a matter of fact, whenever a new pimple pops up, i put the fade peel on it after washing, rinse, and it seems to bring it to a head quicker, versus waiting a few days..

with microdermabrasion, it's very effective, not on the same day i micrdermbrasion once a week and do the acne fade peel about twice a week..the problem i'm seeing is that it (the peel) takes care of the new pimples quickly, but there is still scarring..and once the pimple is gone and there is a scar left, which is inevitable for my skin, it takes quite a while to fade..this is where microdermabrasion comes in...it smoothes over the area where the scar is exfoliating from the peel, and lightens it up a bit..not by much..it's not like i'm going to go outside the house without concealer, but i'm using a lot less of it, though..

i'm not very sure if the glycolic peel and the fade peel make that much of a difference, really..except, you must be very careful with the glycolics..

Edited by femmemuscle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic