Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThanks and a question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VenerKGB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VenerKGB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks and a question
    Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:52pm
I just wanted to thank all of you for helping get my waves started. I found you through Google and I have been using the tips and techniques here for about 4 weeks now and my waves are starting to look ok. I actually got frustrated after awhile and stopped brushing and moisterizing and then when I cut my hair I noticed a small pattern and started back up again and its looking nice now. I am not as serious as most of you on here. I am sure I am much older than many of the regulars here. Anyway, thanks again for the good advice.

The question I have is how come I never see anyone say they use a stocking cap instead of a wave cap or durag? I have been using a stocking cap and it works great. Plus its cheap. I can go to the drugstore and get a back of 6 knee-highs for a buck or two and the fit nice and tight.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:54pm
Good luck on your wave success homie. Yeah i use a stockin cap most of the time cause it gives my hair a better hold than a durag. Yeah and they are cheaper.
2_short_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:55pm
dat is hilarious man but if it wurks i aint hatin
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famoushttp://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfmVOTE       OR180 UR 360
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

dat is hilarious man but if it wurks i aint hatin
Yep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic