Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can i get this??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can i get this??
    Posted: August 11 2005 at 5:53am
hey i have naturally straight hair and would like to know would it be possible for me to get close to this style, or attempt to get close, my hair is also very thin but theres alot of it lol.

this

ta very much

Edited by Ale
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 10:16am
come on some of you must know lol
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 10:36am
From your limited description, I would have to say no. His hair looks coarse and naturally curly.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Ale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 11:21am
fair enough is it possible to get close to it, dosent ave to be the same just the general look of it

Edited by Ale
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 1:31am
use gel or some of those puddy gel thingys, they work into making your hair bouncy and with that sort of shape. please dont perm lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic