Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCLIPPER BRAND

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLIPPER BRAND
    Posted: December 23 2004 at 2:55pm
what up yall i been thinkin about trimming my waves what brand of clippers do yall know are good i went to a beauty supply store were all the barbers get there stuff and they said 150.00 for the clippers
Vince Carter2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince Carter2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:48pm
Whal or its spelled somethin like that its pronounced like "wall" but my barber said thats the best brand
This Is What Happens When U Make Vince Mad.
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:55pm
i dont know man i had whal before and they was gapi
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 9:06pm
i wanna start cuttin my hair also.....i would appreciate it if someone kinda mad a map of someone's waves and showed me how to cut hair, and post pics of whut clippers to use for cuts, and wut clippers to use for shape ups
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic