Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lohan update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lohan update
    Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:41am
Remember the last time her pic was posted here? Well she looked something like this;

Here is the newest from Getty. I think she's looking better then she has for a long time now...

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 10:36am
Sorry, Vicky, but those pics are not showing up. Try editing and then reposting. You should always check with the preview function before posting.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 11:59am
They are working for me?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:18pm
Now, I see them--probably just took a while to load because they're big. As regards the contrast--I don't see much difference. Bangs in the second? It could be that number two is marginally better than the first. However, she still looked a lot better red, IMHO.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:20pm
I agree she looked better with Red, alot better. I think the bangs and the little darker hair did so much for her. It looks like she has had something done. Maybe Im the only one who thinks it made a huge difference?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:29pm

In addition to  being the wrong color, her hair is looking very stringy--particularly in the second pic.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 3:31pm
Mmm cheese-string extentions that do very little.....she should cut it and hide until it grows back red.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 3:36pm
It's beginning to look like that might be best.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 12:12am

But has she started eating again?  That in itself would be a major improvement.

More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 7:54am
If I did say it before I'm sorry Red is better then Dead.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 1:30pm
Would Patton have agreed with you there, Mike?
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 2:56pm

I agree that she definitely looks better as a natural redhead! Her red hair is gorgeous. She looks washed out with this blonde hair. It does not look good on her at all.

DANGER! I drive like you do.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 3:10pm
Is it even real?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 4:59pm
Lindsay from the MTV awards last night. Best she's looked in a while, I
think - gained some weight, nice hairstyle, and an outfit that's almost
classy.

uploads/Curlyfan/2005-08-29_165848_1125316513_6508.jpg[/IMG]
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 5:03pm
Sorry, apparently the upload didn't work - here's the link:

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/gallery/mtv_vma_2005_carpet?p g=6
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 7:10am
Would Patton have agreed with you there, Mike?

If we were talking about Commie Red not but I think he would would have agreed to keeping the a red head red.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 7:13am
Sorry, apparently the upload didn't work - here's the link:

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/gallery/mtv_vma_2005_carpet?p g=6

CurlyFan she dose looks like she has gain some weight back. and her hair looked better then I have see it but it's still not Red.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic