Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedget@me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
datnigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datnigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: get@me
    Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:48pm
i kno its been asked in answered alot of times and i kno u gotta brush yah hair from 15 to 20 minutes or longer but a nigga hands be gettin tired so wat u do to get round the tiredness or u gotta get use to it?
dat va nigga
devonte d. ludlow
Vick07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vick07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:53pm
gotta get use to it

i'll shut this shit down >:-/
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by datnigga datnigga wrote:

i kno its been asked in answered alot of times and i kno u gotta brush yah hair from 15 to 20 minutes or longer but a nigga hands be gettin tired so wat u do to get round the tiredness or u gotta get use to it?
dat va nigga
I Brush for 15 min a day....i dont be brushing for an hour like most people do and i am still spinning. You just gotta make sure you brush everyday(More than 5 min) and if you want to brush longer just add like 5 min. each day...you will get used to it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic