Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Frizz Serum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiramisu2c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiramisu2c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti-Frizz Serum
    Posted: August 16 2005 at 5:34pm

Hey Amazing Grace!

I've been using Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo/Cond in addition to this one.  Anyway, I bought the Long & Strong Leave-in and I LOVE it.  I usually tie my hair back, but when I take it out at the end of the day it's super-smooth.  I also love the way it smells...it's not too over-poweringly fruity, but clean and sweet. 

You should try it!  It does wonders for my hair, hopefully it will for you!

"Long Hair Wishes and Frizz-Free Dreams!"
Amazing Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amazing Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:13am
Because I'm growing out an old perm, the bottom of my hair tends to get really frizzy. On a bright note, the unpermed hair is becoming more and more healthy thanks to the advice from this board. I've considered having the old perm completely whacked out, but that would leave my hair too short to put up and play with. So I'll just take it slowly for now.

I bought some Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum which is only semi taking care of the problem. What is the difference between this and leave in conditioner? Is this something I can use frequently, or am I better off only using it on occasion? Is there something else that would help more?

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic