Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? about home remedies for green huessh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jakydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? about home remedies for green huessh
    Posted: August 17 2005 at 12:20am

Hi.  I am really glad I stumbled on this forum in my search for hair help.  

I recently dyed my bleached blonde hair a reddish brown (used clariol natural instincts).   Most of it looks ok (faded fast) but some peices came out with a greyish/ greenish hue.   Its really only visable under floresant lights.   I was just going to let most of it grow out but a freind (who used to do hair)  told me  to use a neutraliser from a perm for 5minutes and then redo the same color.   She said it will give the colorsomething to bond to. 

Has anyone tried this and does it work. 

My ends are really dry and i am going to get about 3 inches cut before i attempt anything else.  I am just tired of being a bleached blonde!!

Thanks for advice

Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 9:37am
Hmmmm I'm not so sure about using a neutralizer from a perm but if you are going to red hair from blonde you should put a orange filler into the hair before applying the color to get back to a darker level.
jakydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 10:57am
thanks.   i made an appointment to have it done at a salon.   byt he time i bought stuff to  fix it myself  i may as well pay a pro to do it for me and hopefully get a nice color out of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic