Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this is nasty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pharrell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pharrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this is nasty
    Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:12pm
I had a blackhead on my thigh i have NO idea how it got there now it is really red is there any thing for he swelling and redness I would really help me
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 2:08pm
I had one too. Mine was an ingrown hair from shaving that got infected I guess and got swollen and stuff. My mom suggested I use a hot compress to try and bring it to the surface so I did that a couple times a day and dabbed tea tree oil on it too, just to try and disinfect it. Afew days later it came to the surface and I got the hair out.

Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 7:08pm
I agree with aseya.  A hot compress or a really hot rag will help a bunch. 
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 11:46pm

Good idea I will have to try this ..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic