Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Porpoise’s Crazy Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 10:03pm
Let dry naturally as I had work today. Hair was very frizzy and fell into more of a curly pattern than usual.
DANGER! I drive like you do.
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 9:42am
Diffused my hair yesterday. Dried mostly straight before I diffused. It did not look as good.
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 9:34am

Haven't updated in quite some time!

I got my hair cut about three weeks ago. It really needed a trim! I got the layers redone too. Layers are a must if you have really thick hair like me. My waves and curls are much bouncier now. I love it. I am going to wash it today and let it dry naturally.

Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 3:31pm
Showered about two hours ago. Hair is still drying. Not looking good though. I have fairly defined waves and a few spiral curls on one side and a bunch of tangled frizzy mess on the other.  Good thing I am going to work soon and have to put this mess up. Today is definitely not my best day.
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 1:52pm
Just got out of the shower. Had nice waves and my hair is starting to curl up a bit. Hopefully that will last, but I won't be able to tell for another two hours!
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 3:14pm
Hair is drying very curly today. Yay!Smile
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 3:42pm
Man hair is just a ball of frizz today. Right side is more defined than the left. I hope it's not the shampoo I've been using. The Herbal Essences Fruit Frusions I use smells so good.Cry
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 10:46am
Well out of ALL days to have a good day, it's this one. It was thundering and lightning like crazy this morning. Now it is just an icky drizzle. I took a shower and decided to diffuse my hair dry today. I've just been letting it dry naturally as I  have had to go to work and just need to put it up in a bun. No point in diffusing it if I am only going to wreck it again. Anyways after letting it dry about 20 minutes, I had gorgeous waves and soft ringlets. I threw in some gel and diffused. Got even more ringlets. Big smile

By the way, I have discovered that braids and buns have the opposite effect on wavy/curly hair. Instead of waves. my hair straightens itself out and is calmer.  I guess the calmness is a good thing but I like a lot of wave and curl!LOL
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 3:53pm
I am going to try this ONE more time!

Angry

My hair dried very curly today! Yay! It also dried very big. Darn Texas Humidity. But that's what you get when you have hair as thick as mine is. I have layers to help control it, but nothing can conquer the frizz.

I am having a great hair day today. I actually restrained myself from touching it while it was wet. I think that is why it dried so well.Smile
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2006 at 12:18am
Washed and dried yesterday morning. It dried in a messy beachy barely wavy style. Most straight haired girls would have loved it if their hair ever dried like that, but as for me, the more curl the better. My hair normally dries wavier and curlier than it did. At least it didn't dry straight. There was some wave to it, although slight.Thumbs Down
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 5:48pm
My laptop is driving me wild.

The other day when I washed my hair and let it dry naturally, it dried into the average very wavy style (for me), although it was more defined and less frizzy. Though my waves and curls tend to be fuzzy. I HATE that. 

Today I let my hair dry for almost 2 and a half hours before I caved in and diffused it. It dried more curly, but messy and tangled. Ugh. The left side of my hair was curlier than usual.  The right was what you would expect. Normaly the right side tends to be the curliest.

I made a discovery. If let my hair dry a long time before diffusing it, I can get it to be more wavy. Which it is today. If I dry it like 20 minutes after I get out of the shower, my hair goes pretty curly.

So it is wavier today. And while I wish my hair were curlier at times, I love it this way today. I am in a wavy mood today.  I guess that's because of this Wavy Women thread I read on another site.
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 6:54pm

This will be my last journal entry. I am moving this hair journal to fotki.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic