Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do you cut wit the grain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you cut wit the grain
    Posted: August 20 2005 at 1:37am

I got my own pair clippers and i benn spinnin for a year. how do i cut wit the grain. can ya explain to me whats up wit the grain

Waves on my head like tsunami hit em
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 11:08am
jus cut your hair da way u brush, thatz wat cut with da grain means
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 11:22am
Be ready to spend a lot of time doing it cause it takes about 2-3 times as long to do it than going against the grain. That's why I don't go with the grain cause it takes to long to get it all even.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 11:49am
it does take longer to cut wit the grain. combing ur hair backwards, then combing it back forwards before you cut wit the grain speeds up the process a lil.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 12:17pm
I think the reason people cut WTG is because they don't want to break their wave pattern, they think their gonna lose waves, so combing the hair back to them is a big no no.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 12:49pm
yeah, but ofcourse me and u(360) know that cutting against the grain doesnt hurt nething. so all i have to offer is my word and experience that if cut right no matter wut, ur waves will still be there. so combing it backwards and forwards wont hurt nething either. thas wut i do ALL the time. jes did it a coupla days ago.

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 3:08pm
ATG dosent do no harm i been doing ti for 2 years i switch time and time
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 10:09pm
ight so i cut top to bottom.  no doubt thanks
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 12:57pm
jus do wat sjay said without combing it bak forwards it's easier and also combing your hair makes it more manageable anyways
Keep on brushing
Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 2:25pm
i thanks
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 3:13pm
When I Wus Getting a Cut Agaisnt Tha Grain I Thought That He Was Goin Cut My Waves Out But They Was Deep Enough 2 Not 2 lose.
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 3:51pm
yo barber did it for you? he charged more? ima start goin to them barbers more uptown harlem they probally no how to cut waves better than the dominicans here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic