Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

just a quick question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just a quick question?
    Posted: August 21 2005 at 8:48pm

Why did I get demoted  to a groupie from a senion member?  No biggie just wandering?  I still love you guys?

Thanks Star

PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 8:51pm
I don't think it was you, I saw someone else asking this the other day. It might be on the feedback board.

Might be a glitch.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 6:44am
I don't know but my guess would be they changed the amount of posts you have to have before you're called senior? 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 3:18pm
Yeah, I got demoted too.  I just assumed they changed the number of posts required to be a senior member.
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 8:37pm
Nobody has been "demoted."  The post counts needed to achieve certain descriptions were changed.  Don't worry - you all are still very valued and appreciated here.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 12:15am

Hi Dave!  Out of curiosity, what are the numbers?

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

Hi Dave!  Out of curiosity, what are the numbers?

Anais

At 100 switch from newbie to groupie
At 500 switch from groupie to senior member

I'm too young to be a senior member...
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:48pm
In the manner of the Soup Nazi, "No senior discount for you!"  :runs and hides:
my LJ, 40 inches long
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 5:50pm
  Cute, AnaisSatin.  And I'd probably hear "No soup for you!" 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic