Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

diy haircolor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KellyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: diy haircolor
    Posted: August 22 2005 at 11:58am

Everything I've read about Demi's says they are good for 28 washings. I guess it would depend on how often you wash your hair?

I'm considering Demi Permanent vs Permanent myself.

amanda9989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda9989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 10:02am

i've been reading like crazy to try to figure out the best thing to do with my hair now.  besides going to a professional because i do not have the money at all.

i just have two questions really.  1) how often can you apply demi-permenant haircolor?  i'm going darker and i'd rather do it gradually, and i'm just wondering how long i should wait before moving to the next shade.  also when it begins fading, how long i have to wait to redo it.  is demi safe to use every 3-4 weeks?

2) has anyone used clairol complements demi-permenant?  i saw that at sally's.  if not, can anyone recommend another brand (something i can get at sally's)?

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic