Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair relaxer questions!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Cait* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Cait* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair relaxer questions!!!
    Posted: August 22 2005 at 1:07pm

Im going to get my hair permanently straightened for my 16 birthday in about a month(Big smilesweet sixteen!). I need some information before I'm allowed to do it. I have some questions that would be greatly appreciated if answered.

What is the normal price to get your hair relaxed?

How long can you not wash your hair (I play soccer)?

How long does it take?

Does your hair dry striaght or do you have to style it?

Any other information you have for me would be great. Thank you!

dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 3:21pm
I'm guessing that since you said permanently straightened, you mean at a salon. Did you call the salon and ask them the questions? I think the cheapest is around $35 for a lye relaxer. That'd be like 45 min.-1 hr...and if you wanted to go strand by strand, it'd be 4-5 hrs+ depending on length of your hair. That is costly, around $400+. 48 hrs. is generally how long you have to wait before you can shampoo your hair. I'm not sure about the last question but you could ask them. You would wanna research the salon and the service to know how good the relaxing service is--how the relaxer will affect your hair. Hope that helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic