Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with plastikhaar vs hisandher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jojogingerhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojogingerhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with plastikhaar vs hisandher
    Posted: August 23 2005 at 2:25pm

Hi there everyone, *waves* (new to forum) I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but have tried looking and cannot find anything!!

Anyways, has anyone brought the synthetic hair for braiding called 'synthetic silky straight braids' code syn-CO-TR-1 from Hisandher.com (it is loose hair.) I was wondering how it compares to plastikhaar, for those of you who have tried both brands and if it is worth using for loose hair extensions.

I normally use a mixture of plastikhaar, and human hair on a weft, and was wanting to order my human hair from his and her as they have really lush shades of red, then came across this synthetic stuff!

Well thanks in advance for any wisdom on this matter, just wanted to see if its worth buying before I waste my student loan on it!!

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2005 at 6:32pm
Hi! Welcome!

I have that His&Her stuff and let me tell you the difference.

H&H snythetic can be worn for about 1 day before it snags and snarls and becomes a little bird's nest around the nape. Well, that is if you can even get it installed before it becomes a hairball in your own hand.

I wore Plastikhaar and it remained gorgeous for 3 solid months. I could've even worn it for longer, too.

Hope this helps!   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic