Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kickinit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair question
    Posted: August 23 2005 at 8:51pm
I have a question. I wanted to know why my sister has baby fine thin hair and i have really thick medium coarse hair. I am male by the way and hispanic.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 2:32am

Probably because the genes for both types exist in your family.  One of you got the genes for one type, and one for the other.  *shrugs*  You can also find siblings where one is blonde and another brunette, or one had green eyes and another blue, and it's the same sort of thing.

More awesome than a manatee!
kickinit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Probably because the genes for both types exist in your family.  One of you got the genes for one type, and one for the other.  *shrugs*  You can also find siblings where one is blonde and another brunette, or one had green eyes and another blue, and it's the same sort of thing.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic