Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men - How to treat hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair 2 Hair View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair 2 Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men - How to treat hair extensions
    Posted: August 25 2005 at 1:44pm

Hair Extension Code of Conduct for men

Why do women do it, I know you ask yourself all the time, so I thought I would put together 10 key things to take into consideration when she first comes home with them......

1 Staring

Stare lovingly in her eyes and try to divert your gaze from her head.  Displaying train spotting qualities is not the best approach at this time as her confidence is at the highest level.

2 Hovering

Try not to adopt the characteristic of an eagle just before it goes in for the kill.  Assume the stance of a master ballerina, gently take her hand and spin her around so that her hair flows in the wind reciting reams of compliments about her new look.

3 Do not assume you can pull

Resist all temptation in the heat of the moment to grab and wrap her new locks around your fingers, this could result in mass entanglement with hours of brushing to follow.

4 Falling locks

If one should fall out, assume the golfers squat and like a ninja approach quietly with grace and speed concealing the evidence from all.  Never speak about it.

5 Mirrors

Keep all mirrors fully visible; do not obstruct them with your image.  Purchase more if you need to, so that she can see at a glance anywhere in the house that all is still in place.  She will love you all the more.

6 Discretion

Never blurt out or use the word extensions in public.  Simply stroke her new hair regularly as a sign of love, support and admiration.

7 Lumps & Bumps

Think of them as expensive pearl drops.  Every time you see or feel one, understand that each one is a symptom of her higher self esteem.

8 Maintenance

Show your appreciation by allowing her one whole day to wash and groom her new locks in privacy.  Bring her breakfast, lunch and dinner all lovingly prepared by your hands as her task ahead is important.

9 Trouble shooting

Remove all scissors from the home immediately should she experience any tangles.  Approach with spray gun and detangling brush.  Assist her quietly in her quest to get straightened out.

10 After removal

Disguise your horror with chocolates & wine.  Remember they were just an accessory and that the person inside is who you love.

Do you have any other pointers you could contribute to my suggestions, I would love to see who can come up with the funniest suggestion or advice to other men

www.hair2hair.com  

Edited by Hair 2 Hair
Making your hair look devine!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic