Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new thing to tip with.Unique stich

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new thing to tip with.Unique stich
    Posted: August 27 2005 at 5:40am
I went to fabric store and bought three things to try. Only one is a winer! Unique stich. It's water proof and drys clear also very thin and easy to apply. I was sick of haveing to coat again with nail glue for my shell installs!! You do have to wait longer to roll than latex. I waited about 45 min then went back and rolled. It takes longer to dry. I might have been able to do it a bit sooner but I forgot about them. Anyway it made nice tips. Since the product is thin  they fit in the shell nice and you could use more hair than with laytex and nail glue. This has no smell no warnings

Edited by marie87
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2005 at 5:55am
Thanks for the info Marie.....that's another one to try. Do you like
it better than the epoxy tips you make? I look forward to hearing
how they hold up over time. Keep us posted!!

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2005 at 6:00am
I like the epoxy because I can make many at once since they are flat. I just cut them to size later. But any thing for a shell or link has to be done one at a time! I can tip a full bag with epoxy in 30 min. One by one takes sooo long and then to go back and seal with glue!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic