Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

where to get cheap fusion glue sticks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to get cheap fusion glue sticks?
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 8:16pm

Who has the best price and shipping time for fusion/keratin glue sticks? standard per stick cost seems to be $2 but then they get you with the shipping - this includes hisandher and hairz and hairpiece.com.  their shipping cost is astronomical and i dont want to spend $$ on that unless I know they are reputable as far as fast s&h. I used to buy from an Ebay seller, eworldone, at a rate of $1.99 a stick plus $1.99 s&h and it always arrived in like 2 days! - but they seem to have gone bellyup  hair candy is 25 for a big pack, but i dont need that many. just 2-3 for pretipping for my shrinkies (i dont like liquid gold, its just WAY too messy)

or prehaps there is someone on here, a hairseller (amm? kristin? anyone?  ) that would be willing to take just a few out of the pack and sell them, or someone that has some leftover and wants to get rid of them? Ive got paypal or can send a money order/cash.

~Jenn~

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 12:01am
A stick or two of Monkey Barz in dark brown ok?
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 9:29am

two monkey barz sticks would be awesome amm!!!!  pm me!!!!

~Jenn~

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic