Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hellosam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellosam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help!!
    Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:43pm

Hi all, I am such desparate need of help :O( I decided that I wanted to go from my natural dirty blonde to platinum/bleach blonde....possibly going to route with the dark dark brown underneath (like christina aguillara had for a short time). well, as a dummy I did so from a box....my hair was really white, so we took off the dye about 3-5 minutes early. Now I am offically Big Birds stunt double!! I have really light hair with a very yellow tint...almost strawberry blonde, but in a high dose of nuclear radiation. What can I possibly do to save myself??? I had to come in to work today and wanted to cry

Should I just go to a hair stylist? Of course they are not open on Mondays!!

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:18pm
Definitely go see a stylist.If you lightened your hair that light you probably compromised the condition and need professional help to prevent further damage. And try posting in the haircolor forum, everyone there seems to know loads about hair color.
Good luck! I hope it turns out OK!
LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 7:07pm
Yep, and see if you can get a violet toner for the time being to tone down
the yellow and give you more of a platinum. (I hear Manic Panic in Virgin
White actually has violet toner in it).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic