Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

around my town

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
big carl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: around my town
    Posted: August 29 2005 at 5:56pm

on saturday i went 2 a carnival around my way.i thought it was a hadful of people dat had waves around my town. but when i went almost every dude without braids had waves. and one last who thinks dat wave is coming back in style

anyone could b a father but it takes a man to b a daddy.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 6:09pm
i think it depends on where you live. some places waves is REAL BIG. and in other places you don't see anyone with waves. in a day i might see 2-3 guys with waves(which is very few) and usually none of them got 360's. but i see tons of guys with braids, dreads, and short cuts W/out waves. so far waves is not making a strong comeback in jersey.
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 7:10pm
yeah its not but me, u and phlysprts4lfe aight going to let jerz down with da wave game

Edited by Lil Webbie
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 7:21pm
In Carolina we rockin waves mostly 80-90 percent of dudes in my grade got waves
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 7:23pm
^thats alot of competition.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 10:53pm
alotta dudes down here in texas got waves, cuz its soo hot right now. everybody cut off their braids and fros, and nobody around where i live have dreds. alotta the dudes at my school rockin waves. but not all of em spinnin. THAS WHERE I COME IN.

styles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote styles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 12:14am

^^ Yeah same thing in my part of Texas just out of school tho. Nobody wears dreads but everybody got braids or waves. Half braids, half waves tho.

BoarBristle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoarBristle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 12:22am
Not to many dudes have waves in sin city. some are spinnin and some arent. Even the ones that have waves arent taken care of them. they look all dry.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 6:13am

i see this is ur first post BoarBristle. welcome to the forum. and ive seem sum half braids, and half waves too. even a half booty cut-half waves.

Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 8:51am

welcome homie to da site

AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 6:10pm

everybody where i'm from still got dreads like i posted on another thread.  and even the people who got waves ain't spinnin like people on this site be spinnin.  if you pay attention to the senior members and see what they do it give you a leg up on everybody on yo block that think they be spinnin.

The world is mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic