Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MANDIEGIRL bobbed! short and cuuute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MANDIEGIRL bobbed! short and cuuute
    Posted: August 30 2005 at 1:07am

well i hope i "pushed" her in the right direction:

mandiegirl has taken the plunge having several inches lopped off and she now has a great classic a-line bob cut with scissors and a straight razor on the neck, its about chin length in front and angles higher up in back (perfect)  and it looks really nice on her  ---she needed to lose that hair it totally brings out her lips and eyes  i will post pics in the kim/karen album on tuesday   so look for new kim, karen and mandie pics all on tuesday   enjoy!!!!!

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 6:31pm
I was under the impression you guys didnt know each other?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 7:14pm

we dont !   ,she wrote in here last week asking for haircut advice thats all, i talked with her and then she cut her hair  she did show me a few pics thats how i know her though  from here

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic