Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair From Peru?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 5:52am
I do remember that one hair article that some one posted stating that Italian hair refers to hair processed in Italy. The hair itself is Indian.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 4:59pm
cherry can u post the pix they sent u? I am thinking aboutordering from them, but I haven't seen any pix other than the few you posted earlier. TIA
K-B
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 12:45am

http://public.fotki.com/cherrycoke/sample_of_peru_hair/

Here's a few of the girls she sent. She sent me a lot more though.  Some with before and afters of their hair cut. MOst of the shots seemed to be in the same place and a few more things that lead me to believe that the hair was from legimately from peru..or at least some place that was not india.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic