Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis Morissette 2005 World Music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis Morissette 2005 World Music
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:25am

Alanis goes for a new look that almost looks like a wig to me.  While it is possible that her previously short pixie "soccer mom" hair could have grown that much in 15 months, it seems like the texture is very different in terms of thickness.  When she had the long lanky hair it seemed more fine. 

Alanis Morisette (below) at the Blade:  Trinity Premiere in Los Angeles - 12-07-04.

All images from DailyCeleb.com - all rights reserved.

Alanis with long hair (below) 2-16-2000

In my opinion she looks better with longer hair because she has a prominent chin but I don't like the current look as much.

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 9:14am

Yep...She seems to be going for crazy/quirky looks lately (what was with that white stripe and short front?)

Definitely better long. Not necessarily super long, but long.

divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 9:15am

eeew.  Hidious.  I don't think she is that attractive anyways but she looks very odd with this mish mash edward scissor hands hair.....so not a good look!

x

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:08am
Mmm skanky. Cutting it was a mistake.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:57am

Pardon me. I'm still in mourning over the day the music died.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/ALAN IS%20CHOPS%20OFF%20HER%20HAIR

That being said, could it get much worse than February 2004:

http://photo.starblvd.net/ltahceleb3/3-3-1.jpg

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

That being said, could it get much worse than February 2004:
http://photo.starblvd.net/ltahceleb3/3-3-1.jpg

UGH.  I still say she looks better with longer hair.  On the last season of Ellen she was on the show and performed and Ellen talked to her about cutting her hair.  It seems that Alanis likes her hair shorter? 

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 3:15pm

I think Alanis is a better than average looking woman who looks sensational with long hair, but much older and matronly without. Before she started whacking her tresses off in April 2003, I thought she looked other-worldly. Every time she was on TV, I was riveted.

Now, I still think she's an amazing singer and composer, but those offbeat clothes which seemed to fit her with long locks now simply look silly. That said, I think the new hairdo (now that the bangs are longer) is decent, but I'm spoiled. She still could and should look ten times as hot at 31, IMO.   Bob

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 6:42pm
Maybe be back to gorwing it back out? We all that like her with long hair can just cross our fingers and hope for the best. I also loved it when it was to her waist.

Karmer I'm going to have bad dreams with that very shot cut that I haven't seen her with before. Thanks a lot man. Could have put up something like very short comming up.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 3:58pm
I really like the top style, but she looks best with longer hair. I'd like to try a wig that looks like the top style alright...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2005 at 4:18pm
Looks hideous in the first "salt and pepper" look above. Shakira, she ain't!
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 11:07am
the first picture is hedous. she no beauty but i can actually say i think i like her shorter hair.
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:52am
So digusting!  Yucky!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:55am

Originally posted by mandabear324 mandabear324 wrote:

So digusting!  Yucky!

Manda, don't feel you have to comment on every thread that has been posted in the last month.  Some new topics have been pushed to page 2 because you have added either a "like it" or "yucky" comment at the bottom of old threads.

It's great to have participation, but a two word post a couple weeks after the thread started is kind of pointless.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:56am
Ditto!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 10:54am

quit being mean jockey. i didn't realize it was that old. i'm new here. give me a break!

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 11:20am
Wasn't trying to be mean.  Just a little advice, I did say it is great to have participation, but you must have posted a two or three word response to like 30 topics. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 11:21am
You are a grouch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic