Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how? color, ext and $$$

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how? color, ext and $$$
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:14pm

i want..

yea, my friend kids.. it's a wig.. so just buy it, but i want it on my head ALL the time!!!!

i love plastikhaar
Mariposa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 12:34pm
You should probably check into lace front wigs.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 2:31pm

youd need to dye your hair to about temple area (maybe a bit lower if you want more blonde)  the darker colour, and do the entire top layer blonde.  Tehn just apply the darker coloured extensions underneath and the blonde on top

oh, and for fringe, dye underneath layer of fringe dark and top blonde :P

Edited by kateadreena
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 9:28pm
To me it actually looks like four colors on heavily-layered hair:

The top section of hair is two shades of light blonde, similar to what I've seen you have before, Mer.

The middle (underside of the bangs plus a strip that runs temple to temple) is light neutral brown, maybe a 6N in haircolor terms.

The bottom is dark brown, like #4. 

I'm not sure how long your hair is right now, but I bet with some dye and a PH color ring, you'd be set.  I think if you dyed the underside of your hair and added four or five shades of PH, you could accomplish this.

It's really pretty!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 9:32pm
Yeah I agree with leia about the colors.I love the way it blends together.You'll definitely have to post pictures.thats some sexy hair
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:31am
it totally reminds me of beyonce
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 9:29am
chalene = if you read this, pm ans tell me how much this would cost!!!
i love plastikhaar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic