Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hard, flesh colored bumps on forehead?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucyliusee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyliusee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard, flesh colored bumps on forehead?
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 6:13pm
Yea, I have these small skin colored bumps on my forehead, I think they are some form of acne but don't respond to medication. In a few days these bumps kinda dry up really hard and fall off but they just keep showing up! Is there anyway to prevent these things?
"Giggidy-Giggidy!"
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 5:01pm
I used to have acne like that, except mine never fell off. Just lots and lots of little bumps. I went to the dermatologist and he gave me Differin (adapalene) and Nicomide tablets for it. I have yet to see the little bumps after 3 weeks of being on the medications. Only warning is the medications will temporarily make your skin worse, then it gets a lot better looking. Also can dry out the skin, especially around the mouth and cheeks.
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
LostForever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 6:44pm
If their tiny bumps, it could be from using salycilic acid - that happened
to my skin. Now I use really gentle face washes, and a good exfoliating
scrub twice a week. It will smooth your skin. I especially recommend
True Blue Spas Three Ring Citrus Facial Scrub.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic