Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im a guy who needs some answeres

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dominick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im a guy who needs some answeres
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:14pm

hey ya'll im Dominic

ive had long hair for about 2 years now, ive been told by most people i now that i loo better with short hair and that my hair is not made to be long(meaning its frizzy and curly). which is true. but i finally taught myself to use a straightening iron. but after i use the straightener my hair is really dry and dry looking....my question is.

is there a product that i can put in my hair after i straigten it to make it moist? any suggestions are apreciated. Dominick

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 7:50am
As far as the straightening, you would fare better asking this question on the "straight talk" forum, where people straighten a lot and are familiar with these products.  Here on the long hair forum, many don't straighten because it is so damaging for those who want long hair.

As far as what people tell you, just because your hair is curly doesn't mean it won't look good long...I've seen some curly haired people with the GREATEST heads of long hair.  You can always do something about frizz too to improve it, like adding a little jojoba oil (a drop or two, very little) to your hair to tame the frizzies.  Curly haired people often use a different regime on their hair to keep it looking good as well (such as not brushing it after its dry, not blow drying, etc.). When people tell you how you should wear your hair, they often have ulterior motives or ideas of what they think is acceptable that color their opinions.  Wear your hair how YOU want it, its yours, not theirs.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic