Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s the difference?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s the difference?
    Posted: September 03 2005 at 4:40pm
What's the difference between a bleach and a pre-lightener?

Is pre-lightener just a sugar-coated word for bleach, or is it actually gentler to the hair?  I'd love to know because I need to pre-lighten my hair in a couple of days.

Thanks,

Louie
< id="kpfLog" src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload="destroy(this)" style="display: none;"> < ="text/">
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:28pm
anyone,?  i'm  prelightening tomorrow..... < id="kpfLog" src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload="destroy(this)" style="display: none;"> < ="text/">
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:46am
pre-lightener (i think. i am NO expert) is just basically a sugar coated name for people who are afraid of the "bleach" stigma. if done professionally, your hair should be fine.
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 5:35am
Originally posted by Bryan Bryan wrote:

pre-lightener (i think. i am NO expert) is just basically a sugar coated name for people who are afraid of the "bleach" stigma. if done professionally, your hair should be fine.

Thanks, that's what I thought :)  I'm doing it now, wish me luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic