Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chignon Pins/Hair Sticks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BrooKiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrooKiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chignon Pins/Hair Sticks
    Posted: September 04 2005 at 1:26am
Does anyone have a site that gives instructions on how to style hair with a chignon pin and/or hair sticks?  I picked up a chignon pin a week or so ago and can't figure out how it works.  
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 11:10am

There are illustrated step-by-step instructions if you scroll down on this page and click on your choice of hairstyle.

HTH

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 7:53am
I also have instructions on my site in my signature for using sticks on a french twist. (When you go to that page, click on "french twist how to" in the box on the top right).  If you have a chignon type fork, you can just weave it through the seam of the twist and the elastic like you would a stick, but the forks even hold better.

Edited by Susan W
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic