Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ways to wear a fringe (bangs)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ways to wear a fringe (bangs)
    Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:51pm
I recently got bored of my one length hair and cut in some aysymmetric bangs going from just under my left brow to covering my right eye. the rest of my hair is at the top of my shoulderblades. Are there any smart ways I can wear this say for going to school or work?
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 12:47am
Well one option is to put them under the side hair and over your ear. You can use a bobby pin or something to hold it there.

You can try curling just the tips of the bangs a tiny bit. You could even make them flip outward.

You could take your bangs and make a little bun with them.

You could braid them into a small braid.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 7:44am
I just cut bangs too last night (even after all the complaining I've done in the past about how much I hated them, I saw some photos of myself yesterday and decided this was the best way to go). 

For school or work, you will probably want to find a way to not have them covering one eye.  it seems this would be distracting.  Maybe a headband to keep the longer side of them off to the side?  Any updo will look professional too (not ponytail per se, but anything where all of your hair is up and contained - french twist, tucked-under-french braid, bun etc.)
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 10:47am

Thanks!

Susan: I was the same. I saw a picture and thought "God look at the length of my forehead.". I miss the hair but I feel much better for doing it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic