Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question for AnaisSatin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Delenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question for AnaisSatin
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 12:22pm
I was reading your hair journal (your pictures are inspiring, by the way!) and I saw the "how to make your own Hairscroos" thingy.  I've never heard of those, what are they used for? 
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:42pm

Hello Delenn,

Basically they are used as hair pins. You hold the u-shaped end and you "scroo" them into your bun. They scoop up bun hair, then scalp hair, then bun hair, et al. They would essentially be "sewing" your bun to your head. Then when you want to remove them, "scroo" them the other direction.

HTH

edited to add: Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed looking through.

Anais

Edited by AnaisSatin
my LJ, 40 inches long
Delenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 8:21am
I'm going to have to try those!  It's a good day when you find a new hair toy.  
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 9:30am
I got one of those from a friend online. I don't wear buns but I did give it a try for a few minutes and Anais is right. It scroos in and scroos right back out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic