Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need scunchies!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need scunchies!!!!
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:46pm

I am looking for scunchies for my hair that when I wet it and it dries, it starts to stink like dampness. I have a red one that is made of fabric and when I wet it it doesn't stink. If anyone owns any can you tell me what site to get it at or something?

Edited by mizzcathy
Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:46pm

Try your local Kmart or Target, or Walmart... they have lots of fabric scrunchies by a brand called Scunci.

You can also find fancy scrunchies in the Marketplace

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Delenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 8:46am
This may sound silly, but have you tried washing the stinky ones?  Fabrics can hold on to scents, some factories aren't as clean as others.  Try adding some vinegar to a normal laundry cycle, even allowing it to soak with detergent and vinegar if it's extra aromatic... this has been a life saver for removing lingering scents from clothes worn at the gym.  Might be worth a shot to save the ones you already purchased.  
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 2:28pm
I am running out of scrunchies anyways I only have two.
Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic