Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what do after using a straightening iron.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dominick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do after using a straightening iron.
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 11:55pm

hey ya'll im Dominick

ive had long hair for about 2 years now, ive been told by most people i know that i look better with short hair and that my hair is not made to be long(meaning its frizzy and curly). which is true. but i finally taught myself to use a straightening iron. but after i use the straightener my hair is really dry and dead looking....my question is.

is there a product that i can put in my hair after i straigten it to make it moist? any suggestions are apreciated. Dominick

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 4:33pm
Dominick, First off all you need a good flat iron. Not a cheap one. And even more important than the iron is the products and care regimen you use on your hair. Read my post on "The fight agains Humidity". Use the products I listed there, and follow that regimen. I assure you not only will your hair look beautifull, but it will be much healthier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic