Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair color help.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:37am
Originally posted by malibubabe malibubabe wrote:

wow your natural hair color is black? you look like a natural blonde. Nobody I know with dark hair can pull off being blonde, but it looks great on you.

And with my hair, even though it's really light blonde, I never think it's light enough and always want it to be lighter. But people are always like "you hair is white!" and I just don't see it. haha. I don't like that fakey bleached play boy hair though, I like when it looks natural

Yes it's black and it took me down a long hard road to get it to where it is.
Yes isn't it true you always want to go lighter? Girls are silly... I like the playboy fake blonde, but I'm not one so there isn't a point to me looking like one. LOL.

However I do want to go a little ligther, everyone keeps telling me I have gone lighter but it's nto light enough! it's not like my hair is in AWESOME shape but I only live once and hair grows back so I could care less. It works well for styling, I can back comb the back to give volume, when my hair was natural, it would just fall out.
I might chop the length off cause that's where it get's really knotted and it bothers me. That and it's kinda green (I dyed it dark blonde underneath, it leaves a greenish tint in my hair)... I don't want to go to a salon, cause women there just be pissy at me for doing sh*t to my hair "THEY" don't like. But I want it chopped, I could just chop it myself or get my sister to do it, it'll be simple, I just need the length chopped off and I already have layers as a guidline to how short I want it, (so my sister doesn't chop it off to my ears AGAIN!) Anyways I'm rambling....
I'm going to still try the beauty store.

Rockin.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Kalika Kalika wrote:

sally's beauty supply is open to the genral public, you dont need a license to shop there.  Just for future info :)

I'm canadian we don't have SALLY's... we have waht you call BEAUTY SHOPS, most don't allow you to purchase things withouta  licence.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 4:10pm
ahhh ok, I didnt see a location thing and assumed you were in the US, sorry
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:30am
no worries, yes i'm a canadian girl and  I have yet to try the beauty store..

~* Bambi Lee *~
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:36am
that really sucks that you can't buy anything without a licence... why don't you have like... a friend or someone you know's friend that's a stylist with a licence to go and get your hair products that you want... that's what i'd do! :)
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 2:37pm
Sadly I am not FRIENDS with any hairdressers. I know some through work but they would not buy items for me. I mean they'd be loosing out on money if they did.

~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic