0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [57.14%]
3 [42.86%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Best Nfl Team To Win It All?
    Posted: September 09 2005 at 11:47am
Yo peps since we have one on the nba we should do one on nfl but the differnce is we are not talking about players we ware going to talk about teams that have a chance to win the superbowl
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 11:49am
i feel this is the year for the clots man the dont have to worry about the patriots because they lost a key player in Ty law
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 4:32pm

Its the year of the BIRDS. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES. I cant wait till monday Night when we Tear OVERATTTTTTTTTTEDDDDD Vick apart. I feel bad for the guy already.  

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by phlysprts4lfe phlysprts4lfe wrote:

Its the year of the BIRDS. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES. I cant wait till monday Night when we Tear OVERATTTTTTTTTTEDDDDD Vick apart. I feel bad for the guy already.  

here we go again tear vick apart no one on the eagles can stop vick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 1:15pm

mmmmm. Who won that nfc championship Game,,,,How about that 2002 playoff game....DAMM it sucks to be vick again

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 1:31pm
so what who lost the superbowl game DAMN IT SUCKS TO BE THE EAGLES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 2:03pm
we didnt play vick and the falcons in the superbowl. The falcons have never beaten the eagles since Vince has been the QB, I dont expect anything to change on monday. Why would u or anyone else think anything will change.Feel me.

Edited by phlysprts4lfe
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 1:50pm

Originally posted by phlysprts4lfe phlysprts4lfe wrote:

we didnt play vick and the falcons in the superbowl. The falcons have never beaten the eagles since Vince has been the QB, I dont expect anything to change on monday. Why would u or anyone else think anything will change.Feel me.

trust me things will change once the eagles cant stop him from runinng they cant win trust me once vick get that open lane 2 run its all over for those eagles. You Feel Me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 8:42pm
NAH...Im sorry.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 3:06pm
look the eagles lost on monday i wont lie they had vick in check for MOST of the game but all together they still lost
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:09pm

colts will go 2-0 when they play again

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:10pm
if the colts cant win then of course i have 2 go for the falcons
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:11pm
the eagles will never win a super bowl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic