Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi I’m reintroducing myself.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaJ152 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaJ152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi I’m reintroducing myself.
    Posted: September 09 2005 at 6:50pm

I was on this board a few years back and then it was shut down.  I just now found it again.  I committed the most heinous act of cutting and perming my waist length hair the summer before last.  After it was done you better believe I was kicking myself.  But now it is just about the same length it was when I was a junior and senior in high school.  Now I'm in the process of growing my bangs out the same length as my hair.  I thought you guys might like to see a pic or two of my hair during my senior year.  I'm going to try to take a pic from the back when I can get myself a new camera.   

Me sitting on a chair:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/327042651/327046046nJpRk m

Patrotic pic of me in front of a flag:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/327045925/327045925shJsB O

To live would be an awfully big adventure.
Elyce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elyce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2005 at 8:08pm

Hi Ana,

Welcome back!  Beautiful shiny hair, love the color.  Are you going to grow it longer, or keep it the way it was when you were in HS?

June 2005

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 8:18am
Hi Ana and Elyce,  glad to see you back Elyce how's the hair it looks awesome hope it is growing well for you if you want.  I am psyched that mine is up and running again hopefully it will look similar to yours in no time but  brown.
AnaJ152 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaJ152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 12:55pm
Hi Elyce I'm not sure if I want to go grow it longer or have it stay the same.  Of course by the time my bangs grow out it will probably be longer anyway.  If its longer then my waist I'll probably cut it back up to my waist.
To live would be an awfully big adventure.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 8:06pm

Welcome, Ana! You're so pretty  and the mane looks thick too. I hope you'll be staying and growing with us long term.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic