Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which one?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nadya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which one?
    Posted: September 11 2005 at 9:03am
uh hey i hav a question..i hav dry curly frizzy hair and i need a new shampoo as the last one dint suit me so wot do u think i shud get...paul mitchell instant moisture OR dove intense moisturizing shampoo OR thermasilk mosturising shampoo...plz tell me one of those because these are the only ones available where i live...

thankew..

waiting fr ur replies...
curlygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 6:56pm

i 2 have curly hair and was frizzy untill i used dove, (not sure if its the same one that ur talkin bout) but now its silky soft and full of moisture, nice and thick for best results use the same conditioner to.

hope i helped

Edited by curlygurl
sheerblonde823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheerblonde823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 6:28pm
I have the same hair type, but I love my hair all the same.

I know Dove works for a lot of people, but I found it to be too much moisture for me, it was just too heavy.  Paul Mitchell I found I could never get into a lather, oddly enough, which made me feel like I wasn't getting the job done.  Nonetheless I have never understood the big fuss with Paul Mitchell, but maybe I'm still missing something.  I think Thermasilk is probably great also if you're using heat on your hair.  My favorite is Neutrogena Triple Moisture line, so I'd keep a lookout for that in the stores.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic