Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got Any Homemade Fake Tans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got Any Homemade Fake Tans?
    Posted: September 12 2005 at 8:26pm
I don't care if its bad for you and stuff, just does anyone have any Homemade? Im on a tight budget and I just want some great ideas. Thanks.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 3:36am
I havent tried this but coffie beans is supposed to give a tan effect.  
Trunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 7:27pm
Like, add some water to it?
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:59am
I bought this stuff from bonnebell about a year ago. It's a bronzing gel and I think it was either 2 or 4$ from walmart. Now I just mix it with a shimmer lotion (I like Jergens soft shimmer) and use that as a body bronzer on me and my girlfriends.

I don't know how you would use coffee, maybe crush it and mix it with a bit of water so its a paste and rub it into your skin? try it on like the top of your thigh or somewhere people arent going to look first though! Hope you find something.
Trunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:46pm
Yea, I would like to know how you do this cofee please help, I wanna try that first.
Trunx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trunx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 8:16pm
Well i will look other places.. this forum is very inactive...
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 2:52am
Sorry I haven't been back to this forum for a while, you don't add water or anything else. You are just supposed to rubb the beans on your face, you could try grinding them and then putting it on the places you want like a mask. Hope this helps. Again, Im sorry I haven't answered earlier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic