Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just curious guys...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just curious guys...
    Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:22am

The products that are out there do a better job of keeping what hair you have than regrowing. . . and even those don't always work -_- .  I was on generic Rogaine for eight months, yet my hair continued thinning the whole time :-( .  Finally I figured it wasn't doing anything but waste money, and just stopped.  There are hair transplants, but the technology for those is still in development.  They're starting to get less noticeable, but they're still imperfect.  They also require taking hair from another part of the head, so they wouldn't work well for large-scale baldness or for women (who thin all over, rather than just on top like men).  I think if there were an absolute answer for baldness, the majority of people would choose to fix it, except people who enjoy being bald or have made it their trademark image.

Of course, the number of bald(ing) male celebs who are still considered sexy is a good sign, because it shows baldness is becoming more acceptable.  So that's good news for all the guys out there.  Not such good news for me, however, as I am female -_- .  Female celebs only go around bald if it's for a role.  I'll probably start wearing wigs full-time if my hair gets too bad. . . while I wait for the scientists to perfect the "hair cloning" techniques they've been working on. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
romsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 9:14am

If hair grower and those stuffs really work, why is that Nicolas Cage and other hollywood actors have receeding hairline, thinning hair and even bald. Considering that they have all the money to spend on their treatmet?? They can look for the best doctor in the planet and possible solution. And spend hundred or even thousand dollars. Do they choose to be bald (which is almost impossible, I believe) or those stuffs really don't work? what do you guys think? Any opinion?

Edited by romsky
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic