Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CoLoRz!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CoLoRz!!!!
    Posted: September 13 2005 at 11:08am
Hey!! I was just wondering what colors i should put as highlights in my newly colored caramel brown hair... I was thinking like.. bright red, black (black underneath on neckline) and then bright blonde highlights also.. would it be too much or should i just go for it?!
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 3:06pm
Wow, they're going to have to strip out the color in order to give you highlights of any shade. Probably this is something you should plan as part of the process, rather than an afterthought, next time.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:31am
they can strip certain sections of my hair.... then strip it all after i'm done.. i asked amanda8beechwoo about it and she thinks it will be okay to do it and it would look great if i did. also, i was thinking about extensions in my hair instead of the highlights itself..
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic