Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bellybutton piercing HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bellybutton piercing HELP!
    Posted: September 16 2005 at 7:54pm
Ok I've had my bellybutton pierced since January 2004. I had minor surgery on September 2, 2005 and therefore had o remove all jewelry. Right after I returned home I tried to put it back in but it was closing so I put a hoop earring in it since it's smaller. I can't seem to put the bellybutton ring back in b/c it's thicker and the tip has ridges around it for the little ball to screw back on. Does anyone know what I should go to get it back it before it close?

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 11:22pm
If you can't seem to get it back in yourself, you may have to go back to the place you had it pierced or another piercing shop for assistance.
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 9:12am
Go to a piercing salon now. If anyone can do it, they can. Body piercing holes shrink really quickly. But it's probably too late and you'll need to get it redone unless the hole was quite large.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 4:55pm

I have my belly button pierced as well and after two years mine came out I did not find out until a year later and my hole closed!!! I could not believe how quick it closed I had to go to the shop to have them stretch the hole.

"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic