Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thick hair, is a problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keitsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thick hair, is a problem
    Posted: September 18 2005 at 1:44pm

Well a while ago I came here to see what to do with my hair. People suggested using Garnier products like their surf hair. I did and it has worked for about 5 months.

The problem is, is that my hair is just to thick... it just lays down. I cannot establish the messy hair look it seems. My mom suggested that I should get it layered what do you guys think? Would getting it layered help establish the look? Or is my hair just to thick? (it seems as though hairspray doesn't do much even -__- )

Right now i'm trying to think if it would be better to get a hairstyle that is not to short but not to long... just in the middle. Any help would be greatly appreciated (especially pictures)

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 11:15pm

To get a purposely messy look, you could probably get it razored to promote texture.  Then you could experiment with products to see which gives you the look and hold you want.

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic