Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bright Eyeshadow.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bright Eyeshadow.
    Posted: September 20 2005 at 11:03am
I've been looking everywhere for something cheap and something that can be purchased at a localy grocery or drug store.

I want bright LIME or PINK colors, something that can show up on your eyelids. Something very very bright. Does anyone have something that looks like that? or Know where i can get it?

~* Bambi Lee *~
h80six View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h80six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 4:10pm

Hi, I got some really bright hot pink eye shadow from Hot Topic, now as far as I know from seeing your other posts you live in Canada and I am not sure if they have this store there, they usualy are in malls.. This pic of ther pink is exactly what i got

and here is the link to their website, this will take you to their cosmetics.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/nodepage.asp?LS=0&RN=191&a mp;a mp;START=1&OTH=F&MG=&ITEMCOUNT=94&SB=1

There are like 6 pages of cosmetics, just scroll to the bottom and you will see them. The pink and lime shade are on page 6 and they are 6.99

Edited by h80six

h80six View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h80six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 4:13pm
 OK I dont think they do have this store in Canada not completely sure tho, but you can order from their website. Good luck!

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:50pm
Oh my god! Thank you so much! That is EXACTLY what I wanted!
Awesome!

~* Bambi Lee *~
h80six View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h80six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 6:35pm
Good well I am glad I could help ya out, do you have a hot topic there?

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 11:51am
No.... we havea  store that orders hot topic like items from hot topic but we don't have one. I don't believe they sell make-up there. I think I will go check it out later.I'm so happy.
Does it show up really brightly?
~* Bambi Lee *~
h80six View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h80six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 11:54am
 yEs I just have the pink and it shows up that pink that you see on your eyes. I personally would like to get that blue color. :)

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2005 at 10:30am
I want the lime green, I've seen a few girls wearing it, it looks good. I want to try it, but I couldn't figure out where they got it!

~* Bambi Lee *~
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:17pm

It is pretty much so terrible to put a RED or bright pink eyeshadow on your eyes. even though you see many people do it - it is highly pigmented... Eye dr's say it is not good for your eyes. It seeps through the skin and everything. If you have any CVS pharmacies near you though or any beauty supply stores that carry. MILANI.. they have a BLUSH. that is BRIGHT pink - it is amazing.. You can apply it on your eyes. I walked into MAC wearing it once, and the guy was like "WOW where did you get that".. I felt so flattered that they complimented me. The best lime color i can offer you is "OVERGROWN" by MAC they just put it out! And let me tell you, it won't fade yellow at all. It's amazing.

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic